Friday, May 19, 2006

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saut Pan with Helper Handle and Cover

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saut Pan with Helper Handle and Cover

Saut the kitchen-savvy way. In the Cuisinart tradition of professional performance, saute pan is cast in gleaming 18/10 stainless steel designed for smart, healthy cooking. Features riveted Cool Grip Handles for a confident hold, tapered rims for easy pouring and a lid that locks in flavor, texture and nutrients. Aluminum core spreads heat for even cooking. Ideal for the stovetop, oven or broiler, the set is even freezer-safe for the ultimate in food storage convenience. Dishwasher safe. Lifetime limited warranty.
Customer Review: Absolutely Awesome!!
I just LOVE this pan!! I had been looking for a pan of this size for some time; when I found it, I was so excited. I never thought I'd be this excited for a silly pan, it's just wonderful. I love the fact that I can go from stove top to oven. I'm able to prepare large quanities with ease. When it comes to cooking, if you're as passionate about it as I am, it's very important to have the correct tools. I recommend this product for everyone!!
Customer Review: Fantastic pan at a fraction of the cost!
I bought this item to replace a Costco pan that had the bottom coming off. The Cuisinart pan is a little lighter than Costco's Kirkland signature brand, but boy does it work well! It cooks quickly and evenly, and clean up is a breeze. I wouldn't dream of paying hundreds of dollars for a 5 1/2 Quart Saute Pan when I can own one like this for fraction of the price. I was fortunate enough to pick it up on sale for under $40, but even at full retail, you won't be sorry. If this is the size and type of pan you are looking for, buy it! You won't find a better product at any cost.


Related Best Buys Zone Product Categories: Cookware sets
Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Nonstick Cookware sets
Non Stick Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Anolon Cookware Sets
Anolon Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Hard Anodized Aluminum COokware Sets
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Sauce Pans
Sauce Pans at Best Buys Zone

No comments: