Saturday, May 20, 2006

Scanpan Classic Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Fry/Omelet Pan

Scanpan Classic Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Fry/Omelet Pan

Customer Review: You get what you pay for...
I bought this pan on the recommendation of some friends and after other non-stick options I've tried have proved to be less durable than advertised. Time will tell on durability but the fact that the ceramic titanium surface is bonded to the pan rather than applied to the surface should make a difference. It works so well that I can't put butter in the pan when I make crepes, the batter won't stick to itself and I wind up with crepes with holes in them. Eggs come out perfectly. The pan heats evenly and quickly, cleans up easily, looks great, and has a nice heft to the hand - solid without being too heavy. This is an example of getting what you pay for; well worth the price tag.
Customer Review: the best there is
This is absolutely the best pan I have ever owned. (and I have owned many). I've been searching for the best and I think I have found it. I bought this one pan as a test. After using it quite a bit I have ordered a complete set.
Metal utensils can be used on the non-stick surface! You can take it from the burner, remove the contents and then put it under cold water right away to steam any residue from the surface! It does NOT warp when you do this.
It has a very even cooking surface and is unbelievably easy to handle and to clean. Also dishwasher safe and does not have to be 'seasoned'.


Related Best Buys Zone Product Categories: Cookware sets
Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Nonstick Cookware sets
Non Stick Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Anolon Cookware Sets
Anolon Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Hard Anodized Aluminum COokware Sets
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Sauce Pans
Sauce Pans at Best Buys Zone

No comments: