Saturday, June 17, 2006

All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan

All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan

Great kitchens start with top-quality, high-performance All-Clad cookware. The versatile 10" fry pan will be the hardest-working element in your kitchen. In durable stainless steel with a pure aluminum core, stay-cool handles, and a snug-fitting lid. Carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Review: It's an All-Clad!
Heard on the news that teflon may be a cancer causer, and since all my frypans had that teflon coating, and having eaten meals cooked in teflon for many years, I couldn't wait to rush out to get a "naked" one.

I'm in the process (slow) of changing over to the best in cookware, and already have some other All-Clad pots, so I decided to choose this All-Clad frypan as my frypan of choice for making my morning eggs (the cholesterol in eggs is taken care of by the lecithin also present, so eggs are healthy!).

I still have to get the hang of heating the pan to the proper temperature before I put the eggs in it, to prevent the eggs sticking (using olive oil to coat the pan) to the surface. So used to teflon cooking...

However, the pan itself is beautiful, balanced, and just the right size for one or two people or for sauteeing, and cleans up well. It's a joy to use.
Customer Review: The best
Cleans up easily. Heavy to lift but is an excellent pan. I purchased this pan for making gravy out of scrapings from cooking meat. I find that I'm using it for many things even in place of my non-stick pans.


Related Best Buys Zone Product Categories: Cookware sets
Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Nonstick Cookware sets
Non Stick Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Anolon Cookware Sets
Anolon Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Hard Anodized Aluminum COokware Sets
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Sauce Pans
Sauce Pans at Best Buys Zone

No comments: