Monday, May 29, 2006

All Clad Grande Grille pan with 2 Red Mitts

All Clad Grande Grille pan with 2 Red Mitts

Delicious grilled burgers and hot dogs are at hand! Elite grill with hard anodized exterior and nonstick surface makes it simple to cook healthy grilled foods from your kitchen. Comes with two red all-clad oven mitts so your hands stay cool and safe. Grill measures 13" x 20." Limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Review: A Must Have Pan
This is one of the best investments I have made for the kitchen. With this pan, you can make seared scallops so tender and succelent, it will make you feel like a professional chef. I also grill vegetables of all kinds on this pan with a little bit of olive oil for a delicious and low-fat side or main dish. You will not be disappointed!
Customer Review: I never thought I'd say this about a pan...
...but I really love it. It's opened a whole new world in my kitchen. I'm not really sure on how to elaborate on a pan but if you like to eat good food with easy clean up then you really ought to buy this. And I saw this same pan at Linen and Things at a much greater price. A good deal here.


Related Best Buys Zone Product Categories: Cookware sets
Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Nonstick Cookware sets
Non Stick Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Anolon Cookware Sets
Anolon Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Hard Anodized Aluminum COokware Sets
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Sauce Pans
Sauce Pans at Best Buys Zone

No comments: