Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SanDisk 256 MB Pro Duo Gaming Memory Card

SanDisk 256 MB Pro Duo Gaming Memory Card

The SanDisk Gaming Memory Stick PRO duo turns your hand held device into a fully loaded multimedia entertainment unit. It is a perfect solution for anyone who needs to capture and play back DVD-quality video in real time, or store CD-quality music, high-resolution digital images, and any other application that requires high performance, fast data transfer, large capacities and advanced security. The Memory Stick PRO duo offers larger storage capacities than standard Memory Stick cards. Fast transfer-rates help prevent data loss when power is suddenly cut-off or if the media is removed accidentally. The game cards utilize exclusive MLC memory and controller technology developed at SanDisk, and advanced security with Access Control Function and MagicGate technology, all of which meet MS specifications and are guaranteed compatible. Guaranteed compatible 5-year limited warranty Orange
Customer Review: Perfect for your game saves
I bought this card and a 1 gig card at the same time. The 1 gig card I use to store lots of music or I put a movie on it to pass the time during my commute.

This card is used for my game saves. I have three games right now and I still have plenty of space left. Itll be a while (if ever) that I will need another card for my game saves.

What can I say? It does just what I want it to and at a fair price.
Customer Review: Don't Bother
Just get 512 MB or 1 GB or don't get one at all 256 MB just isn't enough. ( Assuming you're buying it for the PSP. )


Related Sony Playstation Portable Links at Best Buys Zone:
Sony PSP Value Pack at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Adventure Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Military and Espionage Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Action Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP FPS Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Sports and Outdoor Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Football Games at Best Buys Zone
All Sony PSP Games at Best Buys Zone

No comments: