Sunday, May 21, 2006

All-Clad LTD 12-Inch Round Nonstick Grille Pan

All-Clad LTD 12-Inch Round Nonstick Grille Pan

This easy-to-use high-performance grill from All-Clad is designed with a heavy gauge, hard-coat anodized aluminum exterior for efficient, balanced heat conductivity and long wear. Quantum-coated nonstick interior. Solid-cast stainless steel handle. Carries the All-Clad limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Review: I love this!!
I never thought I would be writing a review of a grill pan (or any cooking item, for that matter), but I am so impressed with this that I just had to. Everything I have cooked on this (steak, chicken, fish) has been cooked perfectly and the pan is so easy to clean. My outdoor propane grill will still be used occasionally when the weather is perfect, but the ease and convenience of this grill pan will be hard to beat. And at this price, I've just found the perfect wedding present for my friends getting married this year.
Customer Review: Best burgers ever
First thing we cooked in this pan were burgers, and we could not believe the difference in taste compared to pan fried. The raised ridges really carmelize the meat, and even when cooked well done the burgers are juicy. We have prepared chicken, pork chops and fish, and they are all at least as good as charcoal grilled. I would give this pan 10 stars if I could.


Related Best Buys Zone Product Categories: Cookware sets
Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Nonstick Cookware sets
Non Stick Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Anolon Cookware Sets
Anolon Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Hard Anodized Aluminum COokware Sets
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets
Kitchen Aid Cookware Sets at Best Buys Zone

Sauce Pans
Sauce Pans at Best Buys Zone

No comments: