Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Calphalon Professional Nonstick II 8 Inch Omelette Pan

Customer Review: Another great Calphalon pan
This pan is perfect for me. I have a 12 inch skillet from Calphalon, and its a wonderful pan as well, but it's a hassle to break that thing out every time I want eggs for breakfast or want to saute a few veggies for dinner. I have been looking for a smaller pan like this for a while, and the one thing I saw with a lot of other 8-inch omelet pans was that they were very light. This pan is thick and heavy enough to retain heat when food is put in, but not too heavy to be cumbersome. The nonstick surface is great as well - food releases with ease, and cleanup is a snap. Don't get fooled by other brands that are just a piece of sheet metal with teflon on them - you'll be looking for a new one in 2 months. This pan is a great buy at this price, and in my opinion Calphalon cookware is head and shoulders above it's competition.

No comments: