Monday, May 15, 2006

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Omelet Pan

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Omelet Pan

Cheese omelets, omelets with sausage and peppers, even your most creative combinations will slide right onto the plate with this triple-coated, nonstick pan from Calphalon. Flat, disc shape aluminum heats fast and evenly. Contoured corners easily accommodate utensils. Hard-anodized exterior will not chip or crack. Cast stainless stay-cool handles with riveted handles for a sure grip. Domed tempered glass cover allows easy monitoring and returns moisture to foods. Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Customer Review: PHENOMENAL PANS
I'm pretty new to cooking, but these pans exceed any and all expectations....especially compared to my old non-stick and Revere aluminum pans, all of which have now been donated to charity. I've been experimenting (OK, I watch Racael on the Food Network for ideas: ok, shoot me...I still have hormones!), and these pans (I also have an 8 inch (pan that is) and 10 inch), are the best. They heat uniformly, so cooking is a breeze...well, at least easier than I expected, given my limited talents. Hey, my dishes are somewhat (for me) complex, yet still taste great. Now if only I could stop cutting my finger to the bone with the new ultra sharp knives I've bought! As for cleanup, the pans are unbelievable....the wipe clean with a paper towel dealie really works, though I do wash them lightly afterwards. Guys (and you gals too), for the price you owe it to yourself to get at least one Calphalon non-stick pot/pan. With the new non-stick technology, cooking and ensuing clean up will never be the same again....and now it's all good!

Too bad I can't rate these pans higher...they deserve it. One of the best purchases I've ever made!
Customer Review: Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Omelet Pan
Since we own a few other Calphalon cookware products, and are
very satisfied with them, it was an easy choice to select
Calphalon to replace a frying pan. The new Calphalon pan not
only is easier to cook with, it's much nicer to look at. We no
longer put it away after use. Instead we're proud to have it
adorn the cook top.

No comments: