Monday, May 15, 2006

Family Guy, Vol. 1 - Seasons 1 & 2 (UMD for PSP)

Family Guy, Vol. 1 - Seasons 1 & 2 (UMD for PSP)

Meet the Griffins: Peter, the big, lovable oaf who always says what?s on his mind. Lois, the doting mother who can?t figure out why her baby son keeps trying to kill her. Their daughter Meg, the teen drama queen who?s constantly embarrassed by her family. Chris, the beefy 13-year-old who wouldn?t hurt a fly, unless it landed on his hot dog. Stewie, the maniacal one-year-old bent on world domination. And Brian, the sarcastic dog with a wit as dry as the martinis he drinks. The animated adventures of his outrageous family will have your whole family laughing out loud.
Customer Review: Stick with the Simpsons!
For me the choice is easy. The Simpson's is an enduring classic I can
watch over and over and still get more of the jokes each time.
I can't stand any of the characters or any of the plots on Family Guy.
The Family Guy Commercials are on my "must mute" list along with
Mathew Lesco and the Bob Dick enlargement commercials.
Anybody with the misconception that the Simpson's has gone downhill
must have missed the Gay Marriage episode last week.
Customer Review: Family Guy
I didn't see this show when it first came on tv. But I saw it on adult swim and I was totally interested I got the dvd set.I like Peter,Chris and Stewie.


Related Sony Playstation Portable Links at Best Buys Zone:
Sony PSP Value Pack at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Adventure Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Military and Espionage Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Action Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP FPS Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Sports and Outdoor Games at Best Buys Zone
Sony PSP Football Games at Best Buys Zone
All Sony PSP Games at Best Buys Zone

No comments: